Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moto's Mojo Handset Photoshop Fantasy?



My favorite Lithuanian mobile blog UnwiredView is theroizing that pics, videos and specs for the Motorola TouchZINE HD handset posted by a Yury Cassini in Brazil are pure Photoshop fiction...which is a damn shame considering that this is exactly the kind of handset Moto needs to make it relevant/competitive again. Cassini had claimed that the device had the following superjuicy specs, so you can understand why the community (caveat: it's a nerdy community) was in a frenzy over the handset:
  • Android OS
  • NVIDIA Tegra chip
  • HDMI connectivity
  • 1080p HD video playback
  • 5 megapixel camera with HD video recording
  • 16GB of memory
  • Only 4 physical buttons (volume, camera and lock)
  • Motorola apps: MotoVideoMaker, MotoMusicMaker, MotoImageMaker

I must say that the misspelled copyright line on the attached YouTube video gave me more than a little pause. But that said, I hope that Moto announces in the next couple days that it's all true.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, something I okwww.down visit TBM-load-arena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete