Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stories I'm Watching From The Road

I'm traveling on business with a client, so I haven't had a chance to work on a post for the last couple of days. I'll have some new stuff by the end of the week. In the meantime, here are the stories that have caught my attention this week:
  • EA Mobile posted another strong quarter ($55mil) & fiscal year ($212mil), reinforcing their revenue leadership position mobile gaming (mocoNews story)
  • GAMEVIL continues to be red, red hot & profitable (earnings release). Glu Mobile execs must fantasize about this South Korean game publisher's financial statements
  • Nokia continues to obsess over their own structure and re-orgs for the 2nd time in 6mos (Mobile Entertainment story), losing one-time heir apparent Rick Simonson in the process (NY Times story)

No comments:

Post a Comment